Exide Nautilus Marine Deep Cycle line provides continous operating run. These batteries are designed to provide continuous operating time to run trolling motors, live wells, inverters, depth/fish finders, etc. They can be discharged and recharged many times without damaging the internal components of the battery. Price shown is with exchange of old battery.
- Price shown is with exchange of old battery
- 550 Cold Cranking Amps at 0 degrees
- 675 Marine Cranking Amps at 32 degrees
- 182 Minutes Reserve Capacity at 25 A
- 105 Amp Hours (Ah) continuous operating time.
- 182 Reserve Capacity.
- Lead/antimony construction
- Enveloped separators surround the plates
- Thicker grids designed for many cycles.
- Stainless steel threaded and SAE posts provide ease of installation and permit uncluttered wiring harness for electrical connections.
- 12 month warranty
Dimensions: Group 27
MSDS Document: 109309_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.