Description & Documents
Use for connecting anything to Snaplocs (E-Track singles) and E-Track in trucks, trailers, garages and more. Use with our optional slip on Hook and have an easy to use positive lock on one end and a hook on the other. Can also be used for Inter-Connecting multiple Snap-Loc Dollies together in any direction. Perfect for connecting back to back Platform trucks for moving long items like pipe, lumber and more. Heavy duty 2 inch wide Polyester strap webbing easily achieves the 4,400 lb. Break Strength rating (1,467 lb. working load). Made in the USA!
- Conveniently short connector for "snaplocs" and E-Track
- Used for Inter-Connecting Snap-Loc Dollies
- 4,400 lb Break Strength (1,467 lb WL)
- Heavy Duty Polyester webbing
- Zinc plated Positive Locking E-Fitting ends
- Made in USA!
Dimensions: 2" x 12" x 1/2"
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.