Red Head Trubolt 5/8" X 5" Wedge Anchor
Model Number: 50099
Menards® SKU: 2327448
Description & Documents
Red Head wedge anchors are designed for fastening applications in solid concrete. Features a stainless steel expansion clip, threaded stud body, nut and washer.
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter
- Inspectable torque values, indicating proper installation
- Can be installed through the work fixture, eliminating hole spotting
- Non bottom-bearing, may be used in hole depth exceeding anchor length
- 360-degree contact with concrete assures full expansion for reliable working loads
- Typical applications: Structural columns, machinery, equipment. Ideal for attaching 2 x 4's, sill plates, and electrical equipment. Other common applications include attaching structural supports to concrete, tilt-up construction, highway rails and posts, HVAC and plumbing systems, metal doors, and window frames
Dimensions: 5/8 X 5 1CT
Brand Name: Red Head
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Shank Diameter: 5/8
||Finish: Carbon Steel
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.