For the tightest floor possible choose the L- Porta-Nail by PNI. L-Nails are designed specifically for nailing tongue and groove wood floors using the PNI Portamactic TL pneumatic nailer. The L-Head flooring nail or cleat will also fit all domestic and import floor nailers requiring a 1-1/2 In. or 38 MM L-Nail floor fastener. The 1-1/2 In. nail is an excellent choice when nailing 3/4 In. wood flooring over 3/4 In. plywood secured to concrete or other applications where a shorter nail is required. The PNI wide head wedge shaped design with well defined barbs prevents the nail from backing out. This design features provide for the greatest impact and holding power to ensure that your floor lasts a lifetime. Nails are glued into clips to make loading into your tool quick and easy. One pack of 1000 Porta-Nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of flooring. Please check our product listings for the 2 In. L-Nail. All PNI products are backed by our ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Full hard carbon steel construction to prevent the nail from bending during installation
- Fits other popular tools
- Use for a variety of applications including T&G wood flooring, decorative paneling and ceiling, sub-flooring
- Available in 1-1/2 In. and 2 In.
- Well defined barbs to prevent the floor from moving
- Wide head for greater impact to ensure the tightest floor possible
- Packed 1000 per carton
- Designed for angle and face nailing application without damaging the flooring
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.