Description & Documents
The Porta Nailer 1-1/4" 18-Gauge Steel L-Head Hardwood Flooring Nails (2,000-pack) are designed for use with the Porta Nailer 418A Portamatic Evolution (sold separately) or with nailers using an 18-gauge l-head nail or cleat. This relatively thin nail has sharp serrated edges and a blunt tip. These attributes allow the nail to bite into hardwood flooring without causing dimpling, splitting or slitting.
- Designed for use with the porta nailer 418a portamatic evolution (sold separately) or with nailers using an 18-gauge l-head nail or cleat
- Manufactured from steel
- 18-gauge to reduce splitting of hardwood flooring tongues
- Sharp serrated edges to bite into and hold the hardwood flooring
- Blunt tips to reduce splitting of hardwoods
- Collated tape for holding nails together and eliminating waste due to breakup
- Package of 2,000 nails
- Cover approximately 200 sq. ft. of 2-1/4" flooring or about 350 sq. ft. of 3-1/4" flooring, when following a nailing schedule of 6 to 8 nails
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.