Powercleats 1-3/4 in. 18 Ga. Hardwood Flooring Nails 15 boxes of 1,000
Model Number: 03-17501801P0
Description & Documents
Powercleats® are available in a PowerPack which contains fifteen, 1,000 count boxes. The 18 gauge, 1-3/4" (45mm) Powercleats hardwood flooring nails are made in the USA, contribute to your green building needs, and can be found on ecoScorecard. They are superior quality nails, both FHA and VA approved, meeting the requirements of the MFMA (Maple Flooring Manufactures Association) and NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association). Due to well defined barbs, Powercleats have the best holding power in the industry. The innovative L shaped head design is original to Powernail®, and helps to eliminate split tongues and squeaks in your flooring. A 1,000 count box will cover approximately 200 square feet of flooring. The PowerPack can be conveniently shipped via UPS.
- Made in the USA
- Well formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer® models: 50P, 50P Flex, 50P Power Roller
- Can be used with any L shaped cleat nailer
- Cleat packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets FHA, VA, MFWA, and NWFA requirements
- Contributes to green building needs
- ecoScorecard listing
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.