Description & Documents
For the tightest floor possible choose the Stainless Steel Porta-Nail by PNI. Use when the application requires a non-corrosive nail or on ACQ treated materials ( ACQ approved). Porta-Nails are designed specifically for nailing tongue and groove wood floors using the Porta-Nailer and or Portamatic flooring installation tools. The patent Porta-Nail offers the following features: Wide head wedge shaped design with well defined barbs which prevent the nail from backing out. A cupped point which enables the nail to cut through the wood thus minimizing the potential for splitting. These design features provide for the greatest impact and holding power to ensure that your floor lasts a lifetime. One pack of 1000 Porta-Nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of tongue and groove flooring.
- Stainless steel nail for use with application requiring a non-corrosive nail
- Approved for use on ACQ treated materials
- Cupped point which virtually eliminates splitting even with very hard species
- Well defined barbs to prevent the floor from moving
- Wide head for greater impact to ensure the tightest floor possible
- Designed for angle and face nailing application without damaging the flooring
- 1000 nails will nail approximately 200 square feet of tongue and groove flooring
- Use for a variety of applications including T&G Wood Flooring, decorative paneling and ceiling, sub-flooring
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.