The Kreg Jig® Master System is the ultimate Pocket-Hole Jig on the market, and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast. Between its solid clamp, large clamping recess, Dust-Collection Attachment, Material Support Stop, removable 3-Hole Drill Guide, and seemingly endless adjustability, this jig truly has it all! If you're serious about Kreg Joinery™, and even more serious about owning the highest quality tools, look no further than the Kreg Jig® Master System.
- Removable Drill Guide for use with benchtop and portable bases
- Benchtop base features patent pending front-side clamp
- 1/8" incremental settings for materials from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick
- Patented three drill guide fixed spacing on the Drill Guide
- Dust Collection Shroud - Say goodbye to woodchips
- Material Support Stop - Consistently repeat hole spacings
- Hardened steel drill guides with lifetime warranty
Ship Dim: 12.75 x 12.25 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 7.1 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.