Description & Documents
NA16D Nails 16d X 2-1/2" Galvanized (50lb Box) are hot-dipped for greater corrosion resistance.
- Contains approximately 3300 nails (66 nails per lb).
- Hot-dip products meet requirements set forth in ASTM A 123.
- Allowable shear values assume nail embedment into the wood of the entire nail or 10 nail diameters (whichever is less). Otherwise, the nail must be embedded at least 6 nail diameters, with the load reduced using the following equation: Reduced Load = (Published Load X Actual Penetration)/(Nail Diameter X 10)
- Load reductions may occur is nails are used other than those specified.
- For pneumatic nail use, please reference USP's technical bulletins.
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.