Description & Documents
These 16D x 2-1/2" galvanized nails (5 lb. box) are hot-dipped for greater corrosion resistance.
- Contains approximately 330 nails (66 nails per lb)
- Hot-dip products meet requirements set forth in ASTM A 123
- Allowable shear values assume nail embedment into the wood of the entire nail or 10 nail diameters (whichever is less). Otherwise, the nail must be embedded at least 6 nail diameters, with the load reduced using the following equation: Reduced Load = (Published Load X Actual Penetration)/(Nail Diameter X 10)
- Load reductions may occur is nails are used other than those specified
- For pneumatic nail use, please reference USP's technical bulletins
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.