2-7/8" TrussLok-Z Lumber Fastener - 50pcs/box
Model Number: FMTSZ278-50
Description & Documents
The FastenMaster TrussLok-Z is a patent-pending fastener engineered for joining two, three and four ply girder trusses and dimensional lumber. The TrussLok-Z requires no predrilling* and is engineered for single-sided installation. The thread length is correct for dimensional lumber, eliminating board jacking and pulling trusses together during installation. The TrussLok-Z can also be used with 1 ½" thick LSL and LVL truss chords.
- Approved for single sided installation.
- Correct lengths for two, three or four ply girders and dimensional lumber.
- Correct thread length to eliminate board jacking and maximize design shear.
- Built up underside of head effectively eliminates snapping during installation.
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications.
- Engineered for use in LSL and LVL truss chords as well as dimensional lumber.
- Free hex driver bit
Brand Name: FastenMaster
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.