2-7/8" TrussLok-Z Lumber Fastener - 50pcs/box
Model Number: FMTSZ278-50
Description & Documents
The FastenMaster TrussLok-Z is a patent-pending fastener engineered for joining two, three and four ply girder trusses and dimensional lumber. The TrussLok-Z requires no predrilling* and is engineered for single-sided installation. The thread length is correct for dimensional lumber, eliminating board jacking and pulling trusses together during installation. The TrussLok-Z can also be used with 1 ½" thick LSL and LVL truss chords.
- Approved for single sided installation.
- Correct lengths for two, three or four ply girders and dimensional lumber.
- Correct thread length to eliminate board jacking and maximize design shear.
- Built up underside of head effectively eliminates snapping during installation.
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications.
- Engineered for use in LSL and LVL truss chords as well as dimensional lumber.
- Free hex driver bit
Brand Name: FastenMaster
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.