The FastenMaster TrussLok-Z is a patent-pending fastener engineered for joining two, three and four ply girder trusses and dimensional lumber. The TrussLok-Z requires no predrilling* and is engineered for single-sided installation. The thread length is correct for dimensional lumber, eliminating board jacking and pulling trusses together during installation. The TrussLok-Z can also be used with 1 ½" thick LSL and LVL truss chords.
- Approved for single sided installation.
- Correct lengths for two, three or four ply girders and dimensional lumber.
- Correct thread length to eliminate board jacking and maximize design shear.
- Built up underside of head effectively eliminates snapping during installation.
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications.
- Engineered for use in LSL and LVL truss chords as well as dimensional lumber.
- Free hex driver bit
Brand Name: FastenMaster
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.