FastenMaster TimberLOK Heavy Duty Wood Screw 10"
Model Number: FMTLOK10-250
Menards® SKU: 2300089
Description & Documents
The FastenMaster® TimberLok® enables you to complete wood-to-wood projects faster, easier and stronger. The TimberLok offers higher design shear than 3/8" lag screws…and no predrilling is needed! The TimberLOK® is a code compliant alternative to a hurrican tie when installing rafters or trusses.
- Stronger design shear values than 3/8" lags
- Nationally recognized testing and code approvals
- Sharp point and aggressive thread penetrate the densest woods without predrilling
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance
- Variety of lengths, from 2-1/2" to 10", to match every application
- Proprietary three-step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ approved
- Free bit in every package
- 250 pieces per box
- Made in USA
Brand Name: Fasten Master
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Package Quantity: 250 each
||Material: Steel each
|Color / Finish: Black each
||Overall Length: 10" each
|Application: Structural Wood to Wood connections, Attaching landscape timerbers, fences, decks, headers, stair stringers each
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.