Dasco Pro 1/4" Center Punch
Model Number: 2440356
Menards® SKU: 2440356
Description & Documents
Center Punches are used to mark the center of a point on metals and other materials.
- Center punches are usually used to mark the center of a hole when using a drill bit.
- Made from high-grade domestic steel for long-lasting use
- Full-penetration heat treatment for maximum effective pin removal
- Center punches have a precision ground points
- Hexagonal stock keeps punch from rolling off workbench
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.