Maxtech® Vise-Mate Vise Extension
Model Number: 16014MX
Menards® SKU: 2449699
Description & Documents
Maxtech® Vise-Mate extends any traditional benchtop vise by up to 4". Imagine being able to clamp that awkard or oversized workpiece with your standard benchvise. The simple, yet innovative design, extends the clamping jaws of the vise by 4". Made of durable glass filled nylon, the Vise-Mate clamping jaws will not mar or scratch workpieces. The Vise-Mate also includes integrated v-grooves for vertical piping and rounded objects as well as a raised profile on the clamping jaws for drilling through workpieces without damaging your vise or Vise-Mate.
- Extends standard benchtop vise's clamping capacity by up to 4"
- Made of steel and durable glass-filled nylon that protects workpieces from scratching
- Includes integrated v-grooves for vertical clamping of piping or rounded/awkward objects
- Features an integrated raised profile on clamping jaws for drilling through workpieces without damaging vise or Vise-Mate
- Easily clamp up to 10" board with a 6" benchtop vise
- No assembly required
- Vise not included
Dimensions: 13"H x 4.5"W x 3"D
Brand Name: Maxtech®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Weight (lbs.): 1.7
||Material: carbon steel, glass filled nylon
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.