Maxtech's Vise-Mate extends any traditional benchtop vise by up to 4". Imagine being able to clamp that awkard or oversized workpiece with your standard benchvise. The simple, yet innovative design, extends the clamping jaws of the vise by 4". Made of durable glass filled nylon, the Vise-Mate clamping jaws will not mare or scratch workpieces. The Vise-Mate also includes integrated v-grooves for vertical piping and rounded objects as well as a raised profile on the clamping jaws for drilling through workpieces without damaging your vise or Vise-Mate.
- Extends standard benchtop vise's clamping capacity by up to 4"
- Made of steel and durable glass filled nylon that protects workpieces from scratching
- Includes integrated v-grooves for vertical clamping of piping or rounded/awkward objects
- Features an integrated raised profile on clamping jaws for drilling through workpieces without damaging vise or Vise-Mate
- Easily clamp up to 10" board with a 6" benchtop vise
- No assembly required
- Vise not included
Dimensions: 13"H x 4.5"W x 3"D
Ship Dim: 7.68 x 4.5 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
|Product Length (in.): 12.5||Product Height (in.): 3|
|Product Width (in.): 4.5||Product Weight (lbs.): 1.7|
|Material: carbon steel, glass filled nylon|
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.