8 lb. Sledge with Wood Handle
Model Number: 1113091300
Menards® SKU: 2482122
Everyday Low Price: $24.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.75
Your Final Price: $22.22
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The True American 8 lb. double faced sledge hammer is proudly Made in the USA. It features a 36" hickory handle for maximum strength and shock resistance. The head is forged from high-carbon steel and tempered for long life. The striking face is heat-treated for the hardness to withstand many years of heavy blows.
- Used to drift timbers, strike spikes, and harden nails
- Sledge hammer, 36-inch handle with a 8-pound head
- American made hickory handle absorbs shock before it reaches the user
- Chamfered edges provides additional strength and durability
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.