Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6900 builder's level has a 22X power magnification with a leveling accuracy of +3/16"/100'. This, along with a 200' working range, makes it a versatile instrument for most construction applications. It is ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading streets, curbs, ditches, for aligning fences or any other light construction jobs. This builder's level has the ability to turn rough angles and has a fine tuning adjustment. It features large leveling screws which are easy to turn.
- Horizontal circle - graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Horizontal tangent screw - for precise movement control
- Built-in sunshade - for clear sighting
- Top mounted leveling vial - for effortless viewing
- Large leveling screws - easy to turn
- Versatile - ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading streets, curbs and ditches, for aligning fences or any other light construction job
- Includes builder's level, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.