Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6527 self-leveling rotary laser is designed for the professional tradesman who works both indoors and outdoors. This pro quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with a red beam laser detector/not included) at an accuracy of +/- 1/8" at 100'. Four rotational speeds of 150, 200, 250, 7 300 RPM allow this tool to meet the expectations of the most demanding users. This laser is self-leveling when used in a horizontal plan and manual leveling in a vertical plane. The laser is well-protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Programmable dual slope function allows user to perform slope at different inclinations in both X and Y axis
- Electronic beam shield to turn the laser beam off in one to three quadrants
- Large +/- 5° electronic self-level range. When beyond the leveling range, the laser beam will flash, rotation of the beam will stop, and an audible alarm will activate
- Height of instrument/tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Operates with remote control
- LCD display with backlight illumination
- Adjustable rotation speeds of 0, 300, 600 and 1100 RPM
- Includes laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 9-volt battery adapter, remote control with 9-volt battery, detector with 9-volt battery and clamp, sighting scope, instruction manual with warranty card and a hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.