Johnson's 40-6544 Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with GreenBrite® Technology features a green beam which is 400% more visible than red beam laser levels. This laser is self-leveling both horizontally and vertically with two rotation speeds for increased indoor visibility. This pro quality tool has an accuracy of +/- 1/8" at 100' and exterior working range of 1200' (when used with a green beam laser detector - not included). The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 54. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Green beam is 400% more visible than red beam
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically
- Laser beam modes include dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds
- Two rotational speeds: 200 and 500 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Height of Instrument/Tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 6.4V battery adapter, remote control with 9V battery, ceiling mount, tinted glasses, target, instruction manual and warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.