Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6526 electronic self-leveling rotary laser is self-leveling both horizontally and vertically with two rotation speeds for increased indoor visibility. This pro quality tool has an accuracy of +/- 1/8" at 100' and exterior working range of 1500' (when used with a red beam laser detector - not included). The laser is well-protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 54. It features a Job Site Tough™ co-molded housing.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically
- Laser beam modes include dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds
- Two rotational speeds: 200 and 500 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Height of instrument/tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Includes laser, 4 "C" alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, instruction manual with warranty card and a soft-sided carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.