Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6440 Long Magnetic Locator with LCD sets the standard for reliability and dependability for locating metal that has ferrous, such as steel, rebar and iron. This magnetic locator represents the best in innovation at work for the water/sewer industry, surveying industry and military. It's long length allows you to make the biggest sweeps possible without compromising on accuracy. This unit features ergonomic, lightweight, rugged, one-handed operation option to traditional magnetic locators. It offers unparalleled durability as all components are housed inside the aircraft-grade aluminum monotube units.
- Flashing LCD when batteries need replacement. Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output
- Waterproof - sensor tube pressure tested to water depths up to 75 feet
- Easy to use - one handed operation with four button keypad. On/Off button - turns unit on or off. Zero button - automatically calibrates unit to ambient magnetic conditions
- Gain up button - increases the locating sensitivity of the unit. Gain down button - decreases the locating sensitivity of unit
- Rugged construction suitable for field conditions
- Detection of buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet. Hand gun - one to two feet. 175mm projectile - four to five feet. 55 gallon drum - six to ten feet.
- Underwater search and detection of submerged vehicles, UXO's and mines, salvageable wrecks, pipes and cables
- Includes > Long magnetic locator with LCD, 3 9V alkaline batteries, instruction manual, soft case
Brand Name: Johnson