Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6240 red laser precision level measures level or plumb using the precision level vial or two plumb vials that are built-in and factory set. It features industrial grade optics that are fully coated for maximum performance. A 1/4" - 20 thread mounting hole can be mounted to standard camera tripods for stand alone operation. It is ideal for site layouts, crosscut and break measurements, slope, conveyors, grade and transit work.
- Bright red or green beam laser dots measures level or plumb using precision level vial or two plumb vials that are built in and factory set
- Turn the laser on by turning the battery cap switch. Mark the center of the laser dot and subtract 1/2" to reference the bottom of the level. Working edge is machined flat to 0.005"
- Solid aluminum frame - one-piece case design won't bend or twist and it's weather-protected. Recessed level vials are easy to read, but well-protected
- Features industrial grade optics that are fully coated for maximum performance and 1/4" - 20 thread mounting hole can be mounted to standard camera tripods for standalone operation
- Solid brass end caps provide for years of trouble free service
- Optical calibration - no set screws and wedge prisms factory calibrated - no field adjustments required
- Ideal for site layouts, crosscut and break measurements, slope, conveyors, grade and transit work. Battery-operated with over 30 hours of continuous operation
- Includes laser, 2 "CR123A" lithium photo batteries and an instruction manual
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.