Johnson's 40-6602 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects three vertical lines and one horizontal line. Emits both a solid and pulse beam for outdoor applications. This laser features a Job Site Tough™ rugged co-molded housing. Manual mode allows unit to tilt to extreme angles. 360° graduated base allows for angle layout. Includes: 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual and soft-sided carrying case.
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual mode allows unit to tilt to extreme angles
- Laser can be rotated 360°
- Projects three vertical lines and one horizontal line simultaneously or individually
- Self-leveling with visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser beam can be set to pulse for use with optional line detector (not included)
- Includes > Laser, 3 "AA" alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card, soft-sided carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.