Johnson's 40-6662 Self-Leveling Quad-Line® Cross-Line Laser projects three vertical lines, two horizontal lines and one plumb-down beam. Emits both a solid and pulse beam for outdoor applications. This laser features a Job Site Tough™ rugged co-molded housing.
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual mode allows unit to tilt to extreme angles
- Laser can be rotated 360°
- Projects three vertical lines, two horizontal lines and one plumb-down beam simultaneously or individually
- Self-leveling with visible and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser beam can be set to pulse for use with optional line detector (not included)
- Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6.4V battery adapter, 4 "AA" alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.