Johnson's 40-6516 Self-Leveling Leveling Rotary Laser is designed for accomplished homeowners and accomplished tradesmen working both indoors and outdoors. Preparing this rotary laser level for use is easy simply turn it on and unlock the transportation lock and the laser levels itself in both the X or Y axis. This rotary lasers project a red beam of light 360°. It's versatility allows for three rotational speeds of 200, 300 & 400 RPM. Slower rotational speeds enhance beam visibility while the higher speed is preferred for outdoor use. For maximum versatility this rotary laser can be used horizontally or vertically. In the horizontal plane the laser is self-leveling and in vertical applications it is manually leveled. The durable high-impact composite housing is JobSite Tough™. The lasers' split beam feature establishes a 90° angle. The enclosed beacon protects inner mechanism from water and dirt. Illuminated vial for easy vertical set-up. Integrated vertical bracket for vertical applications.
- Self-leveling in horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser rotates at 200, 400, 600 RPM
- Illuminated vertical vial
- Includes > Laser, tinted glasses, 4 "AA" alkaline batteries, detector with 9V battery and clamp, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying case
Brand Name: Johnson
Vendor: Johnson Level
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.