Description & Documents
Johnson's 40-6715 laser detector is designed to work with most manufacturers' red beam rotary laser. The detector allows a red beam rotary laser to be used outdoors or in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam. This detector senses the broken pulsating light emitted from the rotary laser and quickly and accurately locates the laser signal being emitted from red beam rotary lasers even when the beams are invisible to the human eye. The detector easily attaches to grade rods with the included grade rod mounting bracket. This detector is designed for use indoors and outdoors. Laser detectors greatly expand the working range of any red beam rotary laser.
- Quickly and accurately locates red beam rotary laser signals
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Front and back dual displays are back-lit for easy reading
- Fine and course (wide and narrow) detection settings
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
- Includes detector, 9-volt battery, clamp, instructional manual with warranty card
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.