A classic woodworking and metalworking tool that lets you mark and check 45°, as well as 90°. It incorporates a 12 inch sliding steel blade that can be locked into position for easy measuring of depth or length. Ideal tool for repetitive markings.
- Die cast aluminum alloy handle
- Sharp marking gauge
- Chrome plated, grooved steel blade with adjustable thumbscrew
- Easy-to-read level vial built on handle
- Measures corners accurately when installing windows and doors
- Use as a framing square, tri-square, straight edge, level, depth gauge or layout tool
Ship Dim: 14.63 x 5.5 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Brand Name: Tool Shop®
Vendor: Tool Shop
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.