12" Metal Combo Square
Model Number: 400
Menards® SKU: 2435999
Everyday Low Price: $8.49
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.93
Your Final Price: $7.56
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Johnson's 12" combination square features a durable steel blade with permanent stamped graduations in 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32" and precision, computer-machined edges for greater accuracy. The steel blade has a rust-preventative coating for long life. It comes with a convenient level vial in the combination square head along with a handy hardened steel scriber for making fast and accurate markings. The heavy-duty cast zinc head has a black, chip-resistant e-coating finish. It's ideal for measuring, marking and layout of either 90° or 45° angles and checking depth. Hold 90° edge of head against board and use steel blade as a cutting guide.
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations
- Graduations in 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32"
- Heavy-duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
Brand Name: Johnson
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.