This 16 ft. tape measure is made of durable Mylar polyester film for extended blade life. The forward blade lock makes locking and unlocking a cinch, and the chrome-plated ABS case resists high impact. A Tru-Zero hook slides to accommodate both inside and outside measurements, helping the end user avoid errors caused by the thick hook.
- Versatile 3/4" blades widths
- Entire blade coated with Mylar® polyester film for added durability
- Heat-treated spring stands up to repeated usage
- Positive blade lock wont creep during measurements
- Graduated in 16ths of an inch
- Belt clip on back of case assures effortless accessibility
- Special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs Mylar® is a registered trademark of DuPont Teijin Films for its polyester film. Only Dupont Teijin Films makes Mylar® polyester film.
- Lifetime limited warranty
Dimensions: 1.5"H x5.8"L x3.5"W
Ship Dim: 5.75 x 3.5 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Brand Name: Stanley®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.