8-3/4" Channellock Ironworker's Pliers
Model Number: 351S
Menards® SKU: 2441805
Description & Documents
These heavy-duty ironworker's pliers feature a spring and hooked handle to assist holding in a gloved hand.
- Larger, stockier beveled nose
- Maximum grip aggressive crosshatched jaw
- Dog leg handle with coiled spring
- Cuts ACSR
- Knife and anvil style cutting edge
- Perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Superior performance high-carbon C1080 steel
- Ultimate rust prevention electronic coating
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- Made in U.S.A.
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 3.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
Brand Name: Channellock
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Material: high-carbon C1080 steel, Specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.