Performax® 1/2" Drive 17" Flex Handle
Model Number: 2440918
Menards® SKU: 2440918
Description & Documents
This handle features chrome vanadium steel construction. The head flexes 180 degrees for easy access to nuts and bolts. Spring-loaded ball bearings hold sockets securely. There is a 17" flex head handle for accessing hard-to-reach areas. It has a knurled handle to prevent slippage and a 1/2" drive.
- Drop-forged, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated finish
- Long lever arm provides added torque removing stubborn nuts and bolts
- Ball detent securely holds socket to coupler
- Flex head for hard-to-reach areas
- Knurled grip for sure handling
- 17" in length
Shipping Dimensions: 18.13 x 2.38 x 1.63
Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.