Masterforce® 1/2" Drive Extension, 6"
Model Number: MF12910
Menards® SKU: 2370256
Description & Documents
Masterforce extensions and universal joints are designed for optimum strength and durability and manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI and government torque performance specifications. Precision cold formed for exact, consistent dimensions and greater strength. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Socket Drive Size: 1/2"