1/2" Drive, Hex Bit Socket, 1/4"
Model Number: MF58851
Menards® SKU: 2370741
Everyday Low Price: $9.89
You Save: $0.99
Sale Price Good Through 05-04-2014
Description & Documents
Masterforce hex and Torx® socket drive tools are precision manufactured using strict quality control processes for long lasting performance and durability. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||System of Measurement: SAE
|Socket Drive Size: 1/2"