1/2" Drive Socket, 12 Pt, 27mm
Model Number: MF12727
Menards® SKU: 2370603
Everyday Low Price: $6.99
You Save: $0.70
Sale Price Good Through 05-04-2014
Description & Documents
Masterforce sockets are designed for optimum strength and durability and manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI and government torque performance specifications. Patented design for higher torque and less chance for fastener rounding. Chamfered opening provides faster and easier socket fit over fastener. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Thinwall construction for better access to fasteners in limited areas. Precision cold formed for exact, consistent dimensions and greater strength. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||System of Measurement: Metric
|Socket Drive Size: 1/2"