MasterForce® 1/2" Roundhead Ratchet
Model Number: MF12901
Menards® SKU: 2370252
Everyday Low Price: $21.49
You Save: $2.15
Sale Price Good Through 09-21-2014
Description & Documents
MasterForce® ratchets are lab tested and exceed the torque strength and durability of competitive ratchets. One piece drop forged alloy steel construction for superior durability. Knurled handle for no-slip grip. 10 degree ratcheting arc for better operation in tight spots. lever for easy one hand reversing. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All MasterForce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- MasterForce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All MasterForce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: MasterForce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Socket Drive Size: 1/2"