Performax® 3/8" & 1/2" Rev Torq Wrench
Model Number: CW14
Menards® SKU: 2443462
Description & Documents
This 2-in-1 3/8" and 1/2" reverse torque wrench features an alloy steel handle with chrome vanadium steel driver; chrome-plated shaft and a black finish driver. It is used for 3/8" and 1/2" sockets.
- Alloy steel handle with chrome vanadium steel driver
- Chrome-plated shaft, black finish driver
- 2-in-1 3/8" and 1/2" DR used for 3/8" and 1/2" sockets
- LH torque change available by turning the driver to other side
- Micrometer adjusting, reversible ratcheting lock holds torque setting
- No pointer or dial to monitor - wrench clicks when pre-set torque is reached
- Dual scale torque range: 10 - 150 ft/lb, 1.4 - 20.7 Mkp
Shipping Dimensions: 19.3 x 3.2 x 2.6
Shipping Weight: 3.7 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.