Chrome vanadium steel construction. Head flexes 180 degrees for easy access to nuts and bolts. Spring-loaded ball bearings hold sockets securely. 10-3/4" flex head handle for accessing hard-to-reach areas. Knurled handle to prevent slippage. 3/8" drive.
- Drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Long lever arm provides added torque removing stubborn nuts and bolts
- Ball detent securely holds socket to coupler
- Flex head for hard to reach areas
- Knurled grip for sure handling
- 10-3/4" in length
Ship Dim: 13.25 x 1.9 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.