Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife
Model Number: 31-000752
Menards® SKU: 2432861
Everyday Low Price: $19.99
You Save: $8.00
Limited Time Offer
Description & Documents
This Folding Sheath Knife combines Gerber's 70+ years of knife expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival experience to create a one-of-a-kind knife. This is a serious and compact blade that fits neatly into a sheath or on a belt. Its dual-sided thumb stud makes for quick and easy one-handed opening, while an ergonomic, textured, rubberized handle provides optimum comfort and a non-slip grip. For added safety, the lock back feature locks the blade in place while it's open.
- Blade Length - 3.62"
- Open Length - 8.5" Closed Length - 4.9"
- TacHide™ handle over molded to nylon core; provides great grip especially in foul weather
- Blade is 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel; keeps its edge while easily sharpened
- Blade is partially serrated for cutting non-natural materials like nylon
- Dual thumb studs for easy right or left one-hand opening
- Back lock design
- Lanyard hole at handle tang
- Includes nylon sheath and weatherproof Priorities of Survival Guide