This is a versatile 2-in-1 unit that operates as both a staple gun (for use with insulation, ceiling tile, carpet padding, etc) and a brad nailer (for use with molding, picture frames, hobby projects, etc). This product includes a hi/low power feature that allows you to tailor the output force to the material you are stapling into. The anti-jam feature prevents staples from being jammed. The 8 Ft. cord, which is much longer than the cord found on some electric staple guns, prevents you from having to use an extension cord for every job. This product also has a soft grip handle and trigger for comfort.
- Heavy duty design delivers outstanding driving power
- Hi/Lo power for hard and soft materials
- Flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots
- Contoured grip for extra comfort
- Anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job
- 8 power cord
- Uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2", 9/16" and 5/8" Brads
- Nose safety for safe operation of tool
Dimensions: 10.3"H x11.2"L x4"W
Brand Name: Stanley®
Vendor: Stanley Bostitch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.