Zircon Center Finding Stud Finder with Built-In Erasable Marker
Model Number: 61906
Menards® SKU: 2431960
Description & Documents
Studsensor™ I60 Onestep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors and ceilings. Patented Centervision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. A built-in erasable wall marker allows for one-handed operation.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4" (19mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- LED lights indicate direction, edges and center of studs
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System, an audio alert and a Green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2" deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- A simple push of a button activates the built-in erasable wall marker, enabling users to mark targets without reaching for a pencil
- Model may vary
Brand Name: Zircon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Special Features: Spotlite Pointing System
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.