- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System, an audio alert, and a green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches deep
- Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location
- Patented TruCal® technology calibrates to any wall's density and a steady green LED TruCal® light alerts the user when the tools is ready and calibrated
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.