Zircon Multifunction Wall Scanner with Centervision® Technology
Model Number: 61910
Menards® SKU: 2431942
Everyday Low Price: $49.97
Sale Price Good Through 07-12-2015
Description & Documents
The Multiscanner® I520 Onestep® quickly and easily locates studs and joists behind walls, floors and ceilings. It also locates metal as well as live AC electrical wiring. A 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions, while the ultra-bright display screen, Spotlite® pointing system and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4" (19mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2" (51 mm) deep
- Metal Scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1-1/2" (38mm) deep and ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 inches (76mm) deep
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2" (55mm) deep in stud and metal scanning modes
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Uses (1) 9-volt battery, sold separately
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.