Zircon's StudSensor™ i65 OneStep®
Model Number: 61910
Menards® SKU: 2431942
Description & Documents
Zircon's StudSensor™ i65 OneStep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented CenterVision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates directions, edges and center of studs, while WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- LCD display indicates direction, edges, and center of studs
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.