Multiscanner® I520 Onestep® Quickly And Easily Locates Studs And Joists Behind Walls, Floors, And Ceilings. It Also Locates Metal As Well As Live Ac Electrical Wirring. A 4-Mode Switch Makes It Easy To Change Functions, While The Ultra-Bright Display Screen, Spotlite® Pointing System, And Audio Tone All Indicate Thelocation Of The Target. The Signal Strength Indicator Helps To Distinguish Between Shallow And Deep Targets.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 inches (51mm) deep
- Metal Scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1 1/2 inches (38mm) deep, and ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 inches (76mm) deep
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (55mm) deep in stud and metal scanning modes
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.