Masterforce® Masterforce 176 Piece 1/4" & 3/8" SAE & Metric Mechanics Tool Set
Model Number: MF191176
Menards® SKU: 2378030
Description & Documents
Masterforce 176 Piece Mechanics Tool Set featuring 1/4" & 3/8" Drive Ratchets, extensions, SAE & Metric shallow & deep well sockets, Torx & hex drive sockets, nut drivers, insert bits and hex keys. Masterforce Mechanics Hand Tools are designed for optimum strength and durability and manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI and government torque performance specifications. Patented design for higher torque and less chance for fastener rounding. Chamfered opening provides faster and easier socket fit over fastener. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Thinwall construction for better access to fasteners in limited areas. Precision cold formed for exact, consistent dimensions and greater strength. Proudly made in the U.S.A
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||Number of Pieces: 176
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
|System of Measurement: SAE / Metric
||Socket Range: 176 Piece 1/4" & 3/8" SAE & mm
|Socket Drive Size: 1/4" / 3/8"