Masterforce® 10 Piece MDGT Combination Wrench Set
Model Number: MF29025
Menards® SKU: 2370868
Description & Documents
Masterforce® 10 Piece Set includes 6Pt: 5/32 and 3/16, 12Pt:13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, & 7/16 SAE Midget Combination Wrenches. Masterforce® professional wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. 15 degree offset handle offers better knuckle clearance. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Chamfered opening on box end allows for faster and easier fit over fastener. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||System of Measurement: SAE
||Number of Pieces: 10
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Wrench Sizes: 10 Piece Set includes 6Pt: 5/32 and 3/16, 12Pt:13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, & 7/16 SAE Midget Combination Wrenches
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.