Masterforce 3 Piece set includes 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16 & 5/8 x 11/16 SAE Flare Nut Wrenches. Masterforce flare nut wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime||Ratcheting: No|
|Finish/Color: Chrome||System of Measurement: SAE|
|Reversible: No||Number of Pieces: 3|
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel||Wrench Sizes: 3 Piece set includes 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16 & 5/8 x 11/16 SAE Flare Nut Wrenches|
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.