MasterForce® 7 Piece Combination Wrench Set
Model Number: MF29000
Menards® SKU: 2370866
Everyday Low Price: $27.56
You Save: $2.76
Sale Price Good Through 09-21-2014
Description & Documents
MasterForce® 7 Piece set includes SAE Combination Wrenches: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4. MasterForce® professional wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. 15 degree offset handle offers better knuckle clearance. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Chamfered opening on box end allows for faster and easier fit over fastener. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All MasterForce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- MasterForce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All MasterForce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: MasterForce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||System of Measurement: SAE
||Number of Pieces: 7
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Wrench Sizes: 7 Piece set includes SAE Combination Wrenches: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4