Masterforce® 7 Piece Metric Midget Open End Wrench Set
Model Number: MF29122
Menards® SKU: 2370668
Description & Documents
Masterforce 7 Piece set includes 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm Midget Open End Wrenches. Masterforce open end wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Open End 15 degrees and 80 degrees
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||System of Measurement: Metric
||Number of Pieces: 7
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Wrench Sizes: 7 Piece set includes 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm Midget Open End Wrenches