Masterforce® 8 Piece Fractional Midget Open End Wrench Set
Model Number: MF29121
Menards® SKU: 2370667
Description & Documents
Masterforce® 8 Piece set includes 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8 and 7/16 SAE Midget Open End Wrenches. Masterforce® open end wrenches are constructed of alloy steel for superior turning power. Nickel-chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion resistance. Drop forged and through hardened alloy is stronger, tougher and lasts longer. Nickel-chrome finish provides greater comfort and less chance for grip slippage. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Open End 15 degrees and 80 degrees
- All Masterforce® mechanics hand tools are industrial quality
- Masterforce® ForceGrip finish provides exceptional slip resistance to users and professionals working in sweaty or greasy conditions.
- Control-Drive™ for maximum torque with less chance of fastener head rounding
- All Masterforce® mechanics tools are made from the hardest, strongest alloy steel available in the USA and are nickel-chrome plated to provide lifetime corrosion resistance.
- Professional quality hand tools make most jobs easier and faster and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce®
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
||System of Measurement: SAE
||Number of Pieces: 8
|Material: Nickel-chrome plated alloy steel
||Wrench Sizes: 8 Piece set includes 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8 and 7/16 SAE Midget Open End Wrenches