The Black & Decker 18-volt cordless rechargeable garden cultivator is ideal for cultivating garden beds, landscape beds, and weeding. This garden cultivator also preps beds for planting and prepping dry and dead spots for seeding. The 18 volts of power provide an effortless and quick way to weed and aerate soil. The long tines are small enough to maneuver in between plants and counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling. The telescoping shaft adjusts for the perfect length, allowing the user to operate it standing up without bending over. This upright design offers less fatigue while cultivating. The soft grips and adjustable auxiliary handle provide this power tool with maximum comfort. The garden cultivator comes with Black & Decker's 2-year warranty.
- 18 volt power provides an effortless and quick way to weed and aerate soil
- Dual tines easily break up soil to allow water and nutrients to reach plant roots
- Counter-oscillating tines prevents weeds from tangling
- Powerful design cultivates over 325 sq ft of planted beds per charge
- Lightweight, upright design reduces strain while cultivating
- Tines can be removed easily for use with 1 tine to get into tight areas
- Telescoping shaft adjusts for perfect length
- Soft grips and adjustable auxiliary handle for maximum comfort
Ship Dim: 41.5 x 8.38 x 7.75
Shipping Weight: 13.0 lbs
Brand Name: Black and Decker®
Vendor: Black and Decker
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/20/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.