Description & Documents
The soap injector installs between the pressure washer pump and the pressure washer hose. It is used to inject soap or chemicals downstream from the pump to prevent seal damage. By simply turning the adjustable knob, the siphon rate adjusts from "off" to 10:1 ratio. Under low pressure the soap or chemical is drawn into the water flow, but automatically shuts off under high pressure.
- Introduces chemicals downstream from the pump
- Soap ration is controlled simply by turning the adjustable knob
- Under low pressure soap/chemical is drawn into the water flow
- Shuts off automatically under high pressure
- Siphon rate is adjustable from "off" up to a 10:1 ratio
- Fits between the discharge port of pump and pressure washer hose
Brand Name: Apache
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.